The smartest way to transfer real estate funds from anywhere.
Meet SureFund™, the secure digital payout solution that lets real estate lawyers put their clients first. No more waiting at the bank, running cheques, organizing couriers, and endless paperwork.
SureFund lets you manage closing day transactions in the safety and comfort of your home or office.
Just sign, click, and disburse!
Serve Clients Remotely
As virtual closings gain popularity, there’s never been a better time to switch to a contactless payment experience. Grow your practice and attract clients throughout Ontario who prefer a convenient remote closing.
One Secure Place
Never lose track of a payout, disbursement, document, or payee detail again. Enjoy full control over releasing funds, secure signing, and real-time updates, so you’ll always know the status of your clients’ funds.
Whether working on a sale or refinance deal, sharing and reviewing transaction details across your team is simple. Save time on extra emails and phone calls by automating notifications to let team members know when it’s time to take action.
A simple solution. Integral to customers.
Discover how real estate lawyers and law clerks across Ontario rely on SureFund to save time and to
succeed. Here’s what some of our customers have to say.
“We can’t imagine running the firm without SureFund. It’s something we’ve come to completely depend on as a firm and we can’t do our jobs without it: it serves a function that’s useful for real estate law generally.”
“We chose Surefund to help pay the debts on refinances initially, but now we use it on both sales and refinances. It is easy to use and makes closing deals seamless.”
“Prior to using SureFund we were running around to different banks and mailing out payments which added a lot of administrative work to our workday. These payment tasks would take numerous hours away from our team.”
Get out of line and get online
- Eliminate numerous trips to the bank on closing day
- Simplify multiple payouts for sales and mortgage refinances
- Create one transfer for all types of disbursements—we handle the rest
- Real-time payment tracking and full payout reports
- Disbursements screen displays with disbursements to be made
- Release Funds button is pressed
- Disbursement Progress Bar advances and moves to complete
- Disbursements status change from Pending to Disbursed
- Video ends
Fast and secure funds transfer
- Reduce errors and delays from poor coordination of cheques, couriers, and non-certified funds
- Two-factor authentication and enhanced fraud protection
- Secure electronic signing verification
- Funds directly deposited into your client’s account
- Disbursements screen displays with Payees summary
- Sign button is pressed
- Apply Signature screen pops up with password and RSA token fields
- Password and RSA Token values are entered into fields
- Sign button is pressed
- Apply Signature screen closes
- Lawyer Signature appears in signature area
- Video ends
Centralize collaboration for everyone involved
- Each firm can stay on top of the deal with timely alerts on critical actions
- Know when funds are ready to disburse and track payment status
- Simplify tasks by setting notifications to help move deals to the next step
Get started today
Experience SureFund’s modern digital payment solution and learn how it can transform your real estate law practice.
Log into SureFund
Log in using your Teranet Account credentials (Account Name, User Name, and Password)
Set up Profile
Go to Settings to complete your individual Profile Information
Add Trust Account
Ensure a lawyer adds your firm’s trust account info under their Bank Information
Set up Wire Template
In your online banking, set up a Wire Transfer Template for the SureFund Disbursement Account
Need help getting started? Contact us!
In the News
- Important Notice: Holiday Hours and ServicesIn preparation for the holiday season, please take note of the following service changes and closures for SureFund™ that may
- Important information: SureFund™ services impacted by National Day for Truth and ReconciliationThis year, the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation falls on a Saturday and due to different observance dates for
- Product Update: New Disbursement MessagesWe’ve just made it easier to get answers to your questions about disbursements! We are pleased to introduce Disbursement Messages,